Over the last few months, I've given some thought to what I consider to be the Top 7 Secrets for Resolving Personal Workplace Conflict, and I have recorded an audio program that is available now.
While the program is targeted at personal workplace conflict resolution, you can use the insights from it to minimize and resolve family conflicts as well. (After all, people are people. Only the context changes. The principles remain the same.)
Here's what you'll find on this audio program:
- Ways of looking at conflict that you may have never considered.
- How to apply powerful psychological principles in a practical way to help you control your response and develop influence with others.
- Two secrets that may initially seem contrary to what seems like the right thing to do. In fact you might do just the opposite of what these two secrets will tell you to do if you don’t know better.
- A secret that may seem obvious when you hear it, and you will be surprised how often people get it wrong in practice.
- Three secrets that are technique based. I’ll show you specific things you can do to reduce conflicts.
- Three secrets that are insights to how you should think about and prepare for your conflict resolution efforts.
- Powerful tips, techniques, and insights you can use immediately to resolve all types of conflicts in your life – specifically those conflicts that occur in the workplace
I am also working on a website to deliver content like this via download and/or streaming audio and video. That site should be ready soon. I'll announce it here when I've finished developing the content to make it a useful relationship building and conflict resolution training resource. In the meantime, you can get access to the Top 7 Secrets audio program now on this page.