This is a series of articles that answer frequently asked questions about the DISC model of human behavior.
This article is from the DISC FAQ's series. Use the links below to read more from this series.
- DISC Model FAQ's: Can Four Styles Really Describe Everyone?
- DISC Model FAQ's: Could I Have More Than One DISC Behavior Style?
- DISC Model FAQ's: Can I Have One DISC Style at Work and Another DISC Style at Home?
- DISC Model FAQ's: Is One Style Better Than the Others?
- DISC Model FAQ's: Can Your Personality Style Change Over Time
- DISC Model Frequently Asked Questions
- DISC Model FAQ's: Is Changing Your Behavior Phoney?
- DISC FAQ's: Can I Change My Personality Style On Purpose?
- A DISC Model Question You Should Ask of Yourself
- Effective Communication Skills: How to Quickly Guess a Person’s DISC Style
- Why I Use The DISC Model
Lilly Ortiz says
Congratulations on website. Very interesting and schematic.!
On the other hand, I’d like to ask you if you’re so kind to tell me if there is a difference between the cleaver test and the Disc Model.
Do Cleaver and Disc Model use different questionaires or is it the same?
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Guy Harris says
Sorry, I can’t help you with that answer. The Cleaver test is one that I have not experienced.